What’s better than an ice-cold lemonade on a warm, sunny day? Adding collagen and turning it into a collagen booster!
- 100g sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Juice from 6 lemons
- Ice and cold water (to your preference)
- 1 scoop of CP3 Beauty Collagen Lemon Flavour
- Lemon slices
How to make it:
- Add the sugar and 1 cup of water into a saucepan and bring to the boil until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Pour the lemonade into a jug and cool it down in the fridge.
- Once it’s cooled, it’s ready to be mixed with collagen and be served. Just add 2 parts cold water into a large class and mix it with 1 scoop of CP3 Beauty Collagen Lemon Flavour until it dissolves.
- Then you add 1 part lemonade and mix it with lots of ice and lemon slices. Enjoy.